Follow us

\

Song of Solomon 6:3 Wedding Ring

Song of Solomon Wedding Ring

This romantic wedding ring is laser engraved Song of Solomon 6:3  Hebrew lettering "I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine"  Shown here in Cobalt Chrome with bead blast center and polished trim made in the USA.  This ring can be personalized with other popular Hebrew versus:

"Ze Dodi Veze Re'ei" (This is my beloved and this is my friend.)
"Ha'ahava Hi Mekor Hachaim" (The love is the source of life.)
" Matzati Et She'ahava Nafshi" (I found him, whom my soul loves.)
"Ba'asher Telchi Elech" (Where you will go, I shall go.)


Or select your own saying, verse or name.

Hebrew Wedding Rings

.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends.
    טבעות נישואין

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    Titanium Jewelry

    ReplyDelete